Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Cryptocurrency fundraising is off to a record-breaking start this year, according to new data from crypto-watcher Autonomous NEXT.
But the rest of 2018 could see the market for ICOs fizzle out, according to a number of cryptocurrency experts who spoke with Business Insider on Tuesday at “Battle of the Cryptos,” an industry conference in New York.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- Google is banning all bitcoin, ICO, and cryptocurrency ads starting in June
- Cryptocurrencies are falling after Google’s advertising ban
- RBC: Nvidia’s crypto boost is facing a ‘notable slowdown’ — but its stock could still surge
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex is going to use special tools to crack down on market manipulation
- Barclays strikes payment deal with cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase in the UK
Join Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss cryptocurrencies and blockchain with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
from Business Insider http://ift.tt/2GqZjKZ